Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Everest or Bust - 2006?

Hmmm . . . I think I have found my fall marathon for next year! And a reason to keep running them at all. Just create vacations around them. Honolulu will be my "test" marathon for the vacation marathon.

Also on my list:
Napa Valley marathon
Paris marathon
Ottawa Marathon
Buenos Aires Marathon
Budapest Marathon
Thailand Temple Run

and the list goes on . . .

Seriously, why not? I mean, if I need something to work towards, why not a vacation following the marathon? It would be a guilt-free vacation - after all, I earned it!

So who's going to be my cheering section in Nepal next year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, no, no, no, no! And that's all I have to say about that.

Let's just go party in Kathmandu instead.

labcabbie said...

Okay, okay. I will NOT run Everest and trash the place. But partying in Kathmandu sounds like fun!