Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday Update

*all has been quiet out back since the police came
*spent Thursday night with a friend on her back deck drinking wine
*barely survived my hangover Friday
*enjoyed Friday night with the girls but abstained (yes, I can be taught)
*ran an easy seven yesterday morning and purged the last of the wine out of my body
*had a nice hike with Zoe in Rock Creek Park
*did my laundry
*today I'm off to the Virginia Wine Festival with friends (am I insane? outside in a heat index of at least 100 degrees tasting wine?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad it's been quiet lately with the neighborhood kids. Fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

So how was the wine festival I wanted to go but didn't make the long trip.

labcabbie said...

The Wine Festival was great fun. A little HOT, but I had a blast. Definitely worth the trip!