Monday, August 15, 2005

Margarita Monday

A little hair of the dog that bit ya?

Yup, we've got beer and tequila to drink up. Sadly, there's no guava juice left for more "runners remorse" punch, but I'm happy with a margarita in hand.

WE HAVE SO MANY LEFTOVERS! Oh MA GA!

So instead of spending money we don't have, the girls and I are having Margarita Monday over at the pink house and enjoying some luau leftovers. No doubt we'll hardly make a dent in them (except, I'm guessing, the tequila).

This is one of my favorite activities to do with my girlfriends - kinda like Sex in the City downsized. Seriously, I love getting together with my friends and enjoying drinks, food, and chatter. Sometimes we talk about nothing of importance and sometimes things get pretty riled up (me, riled up?). And we always have fun and laugh - usually a lot.

This time we're especially lucky 'cause a friend who moved out of town some time ago has made her annual pilgrimage to DC and we get to hang out with her for a while.

And, the weather has cooled down some. True, it's still 90 freakin' degrees outside plus humidity, but compared to the weekend it's like fall has arrived!

Ahh . . . fall. Though I look forward to slightly cooler weather I am not looking forward to the shorter days and the larger workload . . . and worst of all I can longer enjoy Margarita Monday and good times with friends.

1 comment:

SAS said...

I got four words for ya: Peace Core Blow Jobs.

Nuff said.