Friday, August 26, 2005

Fenwick Island or Bust

Tomorrow I leave for Fenwick Island! Time to enjoy the final days of summer with some R & R at the beach. I am really looking forward to the trip.

I am going with several friends and we're staying at another friend's beach house. I'm taking Zoe (she LOVES the beach) so those who are dear to me the most, besides my family, will be there with me.

I am looking forward to so many things . . . playing in the sand, taking long walks on the beach, eating good food and drinking wine in the company of friends, reading inside while it rains (Katrina should make her way up from Florida), and exploring all the island has to offer. I'm also looking forward to running on the beach with Zoe.

Of course, I need to run 16 miles before I can leave. At least tomorrow morning looks cooler than the day we ran those awful 14. I'm sure the run will go well. And I'll have EARNED the trip. So I can revel in the fun, food, drink, and relaxation!

1 comment:

SAS said...

Well - and I hope y'all will be making a trip to Seacrets (http://www.seacrets.com/) while you're there!

I mean c'mon! Where's the party..!?

And don't forget to pick up your very own airbrushed tee! And dippin dots! Boardwalk fries!