Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Nightmares

Confession: I have been having . . .

bad dreams was the way the post read if I recall correctly.

Sadly, in my desire to deal with formatting issues I LOST the post.

Basically, I said I'd been having nightmares regularly and even linked an article about nightmares to the post. One very bad dream I mentioned ended in Zoe getting hit by a car. Not pretty and very upsetting to say the least.

I'll see if I can't recreate the post at some point down the road.

BUMMER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eek - that's an AWFUL dream and I hope I wasn't the one who lost sweet Zoe, I'd feel terrible even if it was a dream.

Have you been eating any strange foods before going to bed?

It's probably evil co-worker's fault. All that chocolate, whipped cream, potato chips and dip are playing havoc with your sleep cycle.

Anonymous said...

Hey hey HEY! Wait a second! Not everything can be blamed on the evil coworker! And I haven't brought in anything evil all week!

Of course, if it was actually the dream me that lost the dream zoe, I will rot in dream hell as penance, and henceforth simply be known as Bad BOB.