Saturday, January 03, 2009

Heading Home

My time in Atlanta has come to an end. H (recently renamed Whole Wheat) is gaining strength daily and after a brief discussion, we determined it would be fine for me to leave.

Though I am sad to leave the family, it will be good to get home. I have a long "to-do" list and only five days in which to do it. I'll be busy this coming week.

But I can get the critters back home and back to their routine (though Stella is going to really miss the kids - I could use a kid or two back home just to wear her out!). And I can get on my own new routine, too. So heading home is good. If only I didn't have the 12 hour drive between here and there!

1 comment:

cjc said...

Safe travels!

Give a shout if you need someone to talk you through the more boring stretches of the road--and here's hoping the new gate keeps the pups from crawling in your lap!