Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Getting the Motor Running

I just can't seem to get going! I got up, ran with the dogs, had some breakfast and coffee, showered, and am surprised to see it is already 10:35! How does this happen?

And though I managed to get several things done yesterday, I still have to finish my grocery shopping and pick up some stuff at Petsmart. Am I moving in slow motion or something?

Today I head off to campus. Ugh. As I was drying my hair, I started thinking of all the things on my list and felt my heart rate go way up. Not good. And before I go THERE, I need to stop by the mall (oh joy oh rapture) for a quick stop in Claire's. My last nose stud dropped onto the floor this morning and after searching for a good 15 minutes, I gave it up for lost. Once dropped, I almost NEVER find the little suckers.

I need a jump start! Any ideas?

No comments: