Monday, January 12, 2009

Back To School

Today I went back to school.

I survived. It was very hectic and naturally fires were already needing to be put out. Funny that.

One of which is figuring out what to do about two of my cast members who did not make the GPA to participate in Oedipus. Unfortunately, one of them happens to be OEDIPUS. UGH.

Now what?

I think the acting area has decided he and the other student can petition the faculty and department head to be allowed to participate. But if he's denied, I have a plan. I just need to get going on it! Rehearsals begin in less than a month.

The rest of the week appears to be just as busy. UGH. At least my friends and I have plans to go out on Wednesday night as usual. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with them.

So, for now, it's back to business as usual. For now, it's back to school.

2 comments:

lifestudent said...

I hate going back to school ;) Fortunately, I dont have to do that until the Fall! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Better make certain that apples get polished!
(My word verification for this post is "frobbled." Is that a word? If not, it should be one!)
Brian