Sunday, June 26, 2005

Crashed

I finally crashed last night.

After rehearsal, I tried going to read a script for an audition I have on Monday but the doors to the theatre were closed and locked. It was very frustrating as that was my only opportunity and they had said the script would be available at that time. So, I turned around and went home.

When I got home, I decided to read a bit for fun - not my script or another script - something to relax me. After a few pages, I fell asleep! And pretty much stayed asleep until 8 AM!

Clearly I needed the rest and my body finally forced me to get it. I feel better now; I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee having already walked Zoe. Next I go water and fertilize the garden and then write a little and work on my lines before today's rehearsal.

After rehearsal, I must prepare for the audition. And as tomorrow is equity day off, I might just crash again tonight.

No comments: