Friday, September 30, 2005

September Survived

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee! It's over! I survived! WHEW, I'm tired.

Normally, I don't wish the time away, but I am greatly relieved this month is over. My schedule remains busy, but not AS busy thankfully as we head into October. :)

My trip to North Carolina was good . . . I thought the presentation went well, but was clearly not what everybody in the audience expected. SIGH. That's okay though - I can only control my part, not theirs.

My audition before my trip also went okay - I thought the first side went very well, especially after I got some adjustments from the director. I think I blew it with my second side.

Hope springs eternal, however, as I have two more auditions in the next two weeks. So say your prayers and keep your fingers crossed for me.

Tomorrow I run 20 miles. Say your prayers and keep your fingers crossed for THAT too.

My housemate and I are working on our Katrina dog foster application - a few 'i's to dot and 't's to cross, but we remain hopeful. I so want to do this!

Not much else to tell at this point . . . I'm just enjoying a day that isn't crammed with more things than I can accomplish, September ending, and taking a deep breath before October begins.

No comments: