Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Frustrations

It's Friday and I'm frustrated.

I'm frustrated by yesterday's audition (what the hell am I doing wrong?). I'm frustrated by my speed work not happening (yup, it's official, I will NOT be participating in any speed work because in two weeks it's OVER - I will refrain from commenting on the folks at AIDS Marathon until I've cooled off). I'm frustrated by work (too much to do, too little time). I'm frustrated by my present lack of social life (don't even get me started on match.com - ugh). I'm frustrated my red hair has FADED! I'm just friggin' frustrated!

So . . . tonight after the frustrating poetry event - being made even more frustrating by certain individuals - I'm going drinking. Yup. Going with a friend who's feeling Karmically challenged at the moment and possibly another friend who's feeling sinus pressure and we are getting un-frustrated!

Of course, tomorrow is a run day . . . so I may be REALLY frustrated at 7 AM. But it will have been worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, the good news is my sinuses have cleared up, thanks to a pleasant evening with you two fabulous ladies. the bad news is, (particularly after the hour trek home) 7:00 am came WAY TOO early for me. Hope it wasn't as bad for you!

Anonymous said...

What happened with the speed training????