Thursday, August 14, 2008

Love Update

Well, so far so good.

And don't be fooled . . . eHarmony can be nearly as overwhelming as the other sites.

In just 5 short days, I have been matched with 40 men. And though not all of them appeal to me physically (yes, yes - the whole vanity thing - blah blah blah), several of them do and also appeal to me "on paper".

HOWEVER, and this is a big deal for those who know me, I am communicating with ALL those who request it. But I am only requesting communication from the guys I'm really attracted to.

So what's out there?

Well, I am chatting with a really fun guy from Sydney, Australia. And there's a like-minded fellow from Colorado in the mix. Basically, I am chatting with gentlemen from all over the world.

Okay, so how does this change my "take out and cable TV" Saturday nights? Well, obviously if they aren't local it doesn't. But I believe that the guy for me could be ANYWHERE. I tend to bloom where I'm planted, so why not chat with somebody in Sydney? Or Colorado? I'd move there in a heartbeat if it made sense to me in the moment.

So I continue to search for love - hopefully, in all the right places.

And Michael from Boston . . . send me a picture! I lived in Beantown for a bit and LOVED it.

You never know. :)

3 comments:

lifestudent said...

I know a couple of people who have married individuals they met from sites like eHarmony :) Good for you for not keeping your local area as a limitation. I'd move to Sydney in a heartbeat ... but you might have some problems transporting your zoo over there!

lifestudent said...

hmmm....since you have been missing for a week can we assume maybe you are busy with a new somebody?

Hillary said...

I'm going to start looking for a Filipino for you...