Monday, December 19, 2005

MAHALO A NUI

Well, I have sufficiently recovered from my jet lag (but am still feeling a little of the NOG party my friend and I threw last night) and wanted to take a moment out of my day to say mahalo a nui - thank you very much!

There are so many folks to thank that helped me cross the finish line: friends and family, donors, teammates, my acupuncturist, and those "strangers" who followed me along the way via this blog. I never would have made it without everybody.

East Coast Alaskan Girl wants to know when the next one is . . . well, there's a half-marathon in April I'm planning on running in Nashville. And my friends who went to Hawaii with me are already planning for Prague, Rio, Thailand, Paris, Maui, Florence, and we would be more than happy to return to Honolulu next year!!! Of course, I'm open to other suggestions so comment away!

Anyway, thank you everybody for all of your support! I will continue to keep the blog . . . after all, there is no finish line.

No comments: