Saturday, May 10, 2008

21 Days

Yup . . . 21 days and counting. I leave the Wasteland in 3 weeks. I can hardly believe it.

HOWEVER, I have an impossible amount of work to do before then: finish grading and submit final grades, clear my school office, organize my house before I pack it, and pack! And I'd like to have a moving sale and along the way friends and family will be visiting. It's just NUTS.

So . . . I won't babble on.

To my brother - Happy Birthday, Old Man! I ran 5 today - did you?

1 comment:

lifestudent said...

One thing I can say, you always can go "home". Its always there and never leaves and its a place that welcomes you regardless. Most of us who leave "home" end up back there somehow due to some sort of strange draw or attraction. So there is no rushing it - following your heart and taking the position you feel will offer the most reward was totally the right move. DC will always be there for you for a visit and will still be there should you eventually decide to return ;)